Your Personal Crypto Mentor

What's a Crypto
Trading Mentor?
Crypto security
Safety smart investment
Crypto Education
Psychological support
Reduce psychological pressure of the market
Crypto adaptation
Basic knowledge of financial markets
Feel Good Trading
Crypto trading mentor is an experienced trader with the necessary knowledge who knows how to trade successfully on the markets.
Trading mentor can significantly improve your trading performance.

I remember the days when I started to trade, focusing too much on short timeframes and applying a large number of technical indicators which provided contradictory trading signals.

If I had had a trading mentor , he would have immediately spotted all the mistakes I was making.
My journey to becoming a successful trader would have likely taken less time.

There are two ways to become a successful trader:

Two ways of achieving one goal
Besides being a professional trader, a Crypto trading mentor is able to motivate and inspire you to become a better version of yourself.
Finding a trading setup, managing an open trade and paying attention to risk management is art as much as it is a skill.

Beginners may often feel overwhelmed by the amount of information in the Crypto market, or they simply may not have the discipline and patience to wait for a trade setup to confirm on longer timeframes.

Crypto trading mentor will motivate you to keep learning and to have the end goal in mind – becoming a successful trader on your own.
You'll be surprised how much you can learn during mentoring process.
Learn on your own, spending a lot of time and trading capital to become consistently profitable (bear in mind that only 5-10% of traders have what it takes to become successful on their own – the remaining 90% are losing money!).

To have a Crypto trading mentor who is already successful in the market and wants to share with you their trading wisdom
Naturally, you want to learn from a mentor who is actually successful in what they're doing.

Trading signals
Reduce emotions in making trading decisions
Portfolio rebalancing
Investment in cryptocurrency
Portfolio formation
Basic knowledge of crypto markets
Risk management
Selection of individual trading strategy
Support at all levels of trade and the interest of your earnings
$2500 + 50 % of your profits
Monthly payment + 50% of your profit
Monthly fee. Without my profit
Two types of work
First option
Second option
Important information
Check out other services
DeFi Project
More information
EXCAVO Trading Course
What Are the Secrets of Successful Cryptocurrency Trading? Imagine Having Your Exact Next Steps Mapped Out to Boost Your Trading Skills by 2x, 3x, 5x or even 10x…

More information
Trading Signal
VIP channel from
TOP #1 Trader
More information
TOP #1 on the Tradingview
Already for four years, Excavo shares its views on the market
More information
Telegram Channel
More analytic information in the telegram channel
More information
Your Personal Mentor
Crypto trading mentor is an experienced trader with the necessary knowledge who knows how to trade successfully on the markets.
Trading mentor can significantly improve your trading performance.
More information
The Trading Summit 2020 in Bali

Taking your trading & investing to the next level.
An exclusive gathering of financial minds in the luxurious surroundings of Bali, Indonesia.
Join us engage and collaborate with experienced institutional traders at this unique event

More information
Stock Portfolio Management

Secrets of $ 1 000 000 portfolio management
More information
If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor, please feel free to write us.
Media about EXCAVO
Phone number
Telegram User Name
What is the interaction option?
By clicking on the button, you consent to the processing of personal data and agree to the privacy policy
The most important events on the market